Monday, April 13, 2009

Day one California...Some Beach

Our first full day in California was spent at Laguna Beach. We packed a picnic, bought a boogie board and set off.
This is me and Cam's wife, Jenni. Cam and Jen and their baby Trent drove in from Wickenburg, AZ to spend a couple of days with us in CA.

I guess we forgot to tell the boys that the water was FRIGID, here's Cam teaching Drew how to maneuver a boogie board. Towards the end of the day, I'd say Taylor and Drew both had it down pat. Til Uncle Cam broke the board. :(


Here's Trent enjoying his turn with the board. Nice and safe, no worries about sharks this way.



Drew and I were playing a game of catch with the velcro mits, I remembered playing with these on the beach when I was a kid, so when I saw them of course I had to get them.




We counted ourselves very lucky to actually catch this moment on film. They are touching eachother nicely and smiling. Take a moment to enjoy. However, this was the first day...
Stay tuned for chapter 2 of our family vaction slide show. You're excited I can tell...





2 comments:

Abbey Chase said...

You're in trouble with those two darling little dudes! I'd bet you already have girls calling the house. It's fun to see picts. of your vacation.
Love ya!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

looks like you guys had a blast! sorry we weren't able to meet up!