Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Chicken

So Saturday we had a small get-together to celebrate the passing of Seth's 20's... This gorgeous cake was provided by the mother of the birthday boy. Mom Deb Clymer. Thanks it was delicious!!
I actually cut his hair earlier on Saturday and didn't notice any receding, so that was good. ;)
Here he is with Matt and Jon, Jon no doubt is in the middle of a great story!

My darling Jennifer (Zelenko) Stoner was down from Montana for the weekend and was able to stop by and show off her gorgeous baby 8 month old Eliana. Jenny didn't get much chance to hold her own child throughout the evening. She's being held here by my mother(talking to my sis-in-law Adrienne) who happens to love babies, especially the girl kind, as our family seems to be in short supply...

Here is me and the mother of Eliana! The artist formerly known as Jenny. I love you Shoo!
So it was a great party, somewhat small as Seth is not a big fan of the spotlight so we compromised in numbers. Here's a little fun fact for you, as Seth turned the big 3-0 it marked the time when him and I have officially been together more than half our lives... I can't wait to spend 60 more with him, he's all I ever dreamed of for a husband, father and friend. I love you babe!



3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us! Ryan wants a peice of THAT cake..wow!

AJ said...

Sugary sweet! Great post!

Cami said...

Oooooh, what a sweet thing to say about your hubby. Half your lives, huh? That is awesome, Court. I miss you and could go for a Cold Stone run right now! Also, I would love to come Jazzercise in one of your classes. How is that by the way?