Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 3 & 4 Disneyland

Here we are at Disneyland, the craziest place on earth...
Hard to believe that Drew would choose such an impractical souvenier...

The Buzz Light Year ride got a little competitive. I think Taylor won by just a few, but Seth sure tried hard!






This is an oldie but a goodie. I don't remember ever really listening to the guide before, but they are hilarious. Very sarcastic dry humor, right up my ally.










What?! I'm not screaming, I'm yelling "Bring it on Splash Mountain!"






Splash mountain won.







Yeah for the matterhorn! (sp?) Great but very rough ride. The kids liked this one a lot.








This is my favorite picture from the whole trip. It almost looks like they're skipping, but we know Seth a little better than that, don't we? Such a good daddy though...tear.
Coming soon to a computer near you... California Adventure!









No comments: