Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 4 cont. California Adventure

I took this at night (thank you Captain Obvious) so hopefully you can still see it ok I just thought it looked so cool. This is outside of CA Adventure.

I am in love with this bench! It was in the Bug's Life part and I took a picture of it so Seth can build me one once we've started and then completed our collection of old tractor seats.
Isn't that the cutest bench you've ever seen? (easily impressed...maybe)


This was the ride that Seth and I gracefully declined. The boys went all by themselves. Parents of the Year awards here we come!



They loved it! I think they used up their quota of "awesomes!" for the day on that one.




However, California Screamin' was one of the best rollercoasters I've ever been on. Very fast, but smooth. Highly recommended. 5 stars!












1 comment:

Coletrain said...

when I rode California adventure I thoght nothing is better.