Friday, September 12, 2008

Graduation!!





So today I graduated from Cosmetology school and my feelings are bittersweet. I'm excited and ready to see what I can do with this, but on the same token it's kinda scary. I made some wonderful friends while I was there that I hope to keep in touch with, and once in awhile I'm sure I'll pop into the school to see the owners and instructors that were unbelievably patient with me this past year. Thank you to all my friends and family that were a great support to me while I pursued my dream of going to school. Mom, I couldn't have done it without you. Your prize is of course free hair do's for life. I love you, thanks! My wonderful husband was amazingly supportive and that has meant so much to me. I guess he gets free hair do's for life also. Well, I'll finish up before this starts sounding even more like I'm accepting a Grammy. If you want to come see me I'll be taking appointments starting around the first of October, call my cell to get an appointment. (I won't be posting my cell # here, sorry)
Love you all and thanks again for your support!

7 comments:

Janna said...

CONGRATS COURT! Hey, my sister in law owns a salon there in Greeley if you are interested in working somewhere. They are amazing! You should see if she is hiring :) I bet you are amazing at that :) GOOD LUCK! :)

Cami said...

Yay! Thanks for inviting me to your graduation! jk How exciting to be out of school, that went by fast to me! You'll be awesome.

AJ said...

Way to go Court! We are SOOOOO excited for you (and for ourselves now that we have a stylist in the fam)! Job well done!

Jarad 31 said...

That's cool Court!!! It's good to finally catch up to what everyone is doing! you should check out our blog and keep up with us as we move on through our crazy life!!! www.jaradandashley.blogspot.com.

It's cool to see what's going on with your fam. I miss everyone out there. Is Clint still here in UT?

You can also check out my own blog.
jaradreddekopp.blogspot.com

Eliza Brock said...

Yee-haw baby! When is our (root)beer party?!?

DeNae said...

Congratulations Courtnee. It is nice to be able to catch up with you and your family through your blog. Good luck with your next steps. We still need to get together. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could get a link to your blog. Hope to see you soon
DeNae

Logan and Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on graduating! You will be so good. Not only will people love to talk to you, but I can almost bet that you rock at doing their hair too!! :0)