Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GO ROCKIES!!









On Saturday the 20th we went down to Denver and watched a Rockies game. It was me, Seth, Taylor, Drew and my mom and dad. Those of you who don't know my family well our mantra has always been "Baseball is life..." When we walked into the stadium it was clear that our kids had the fever also. They lit right up. My parents really enjoyed sharing the kids' first MLB game with them, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It ended up being a great game, with a little rain, some bratwursts, peanuts, icecream and a foam finger. Let's just say that won't be our last Rockies game!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

LOVE the pictures! Thanks for the fun lunch and ice cream dates today. I will miss those! And thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I have loved becoming closer friends with you, thanks for being so great. Love your family and will definitely be keeping close tabs on you guys.

Logan and Ashley said...

Too fun! We LOVE baseball games! It is the all American sport, I don't know how you couldn't!!

Hannah and Mike said...

I cannot believe how big your boys are. You guys are such an adorable family. Also congrats on graduating. Its always nice to complete those milestones. I look forward to reading more on your blog, its great.

Eliza Brock said...

Oh Fun! Glad you had guys had a great game!