Monday, November 3, 2008

Corn Maze

Clint and Adrienne gave us passes to the corn maze for Taylor's birthday and we had a blast! Literally! We had to check out the pumpkin cannon of course and Taylor was the first one ever to hit the target. It was an awesome shot! Drew just looked scary behind a cannon!!
















Who needs to hire someone to do their family portraits?!










We navigated pretty quickly through the corn maze thanks to Seth, I think he must have been an indian tracker in his former life...

























5 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

Courtney, hey there it's fallon. What a cute blog. i can't believe how big your boys are getting. I'm following in your footsteps with two boys!! here is my blog address if you are interested zandfhansen.blogspot.com hope all is well. tootles

Hannah and Mike said...

I really wanted to go to a corn maze this year and it just didn't happen so I am a little jealous that you got to go. They are a little corny, sorry about the pun, but are still pretty fun.

Kelsey said...

Hey there. I saw that you wrote on my blog so didnt know how else to respond so I hope you get this. As far as pictures go, just check out my website. Its www.kelseyhansenphotography.com . I will give you guys a discount though. But as an idea, I do $75 for a sitting and then whatever prints you need. Just let me know if its something you want to do. Hope you are all doing well.

Aislinn said...

Hello Courtney,
I don't know how I did not know until know that you had a blog. Excited to see you do. Wondering if you care if I add to to my page. I hope all is well.
Aislinn

Eliza Brock said...

An indian tracker...that is awesome. yes i am reading the halloween post for the first time at christmas...I am lame!