Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lake fun

This afternoon we all went over to the lake and enjoyed some tubing. A girl from church and her brother joined us and Taylor and Drew did "tube wars" with them. Basically if you survive, you win is how I look at it. I didn't get in the water, the climate wasn't just right for me, but the kids and the dog did. Grandpa Jay took one run on his slolemn (sp?) ski, but the water wasn't quite smooth enough for him. Suprise, suprise... (He's VERY particular) So, once again as soon as I know how I will post pics.
For those of you who don't know we got a new nephew last week. Cam and Jen welcomed their son Trenton Anthony on Thursday June 26. I just got the snapfish pics she sent over and he is absolutely adorable. We will be traveling down to AZ at the end of this month and will be anxious until then to meet our darling new nephew. Congratulations to Cam and Jen! We love you guys!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Slalom...good try though. Love your neighborhood desk reference - A